Whether you seek an editor who will help your book captivate readers, want marketing copy that will turn prospects into clients, or need a resume that will catch the attention of employers, Wordhelper can assist you in achieving your goal. How? By providing written content that’s clear, engaging, and error-free.
We can edit your own writing or provide original copy that meets your specifications.
How We’re Different
- Wordhelper is genuinely interested in what you have to say and helping you say it well.
- You’ll always get a rapid response from a person, not an automated message. Our level of communication is unsurpassed.
- If you can’t communicate with us during traditional business hours, we provide convenience. We’re happy to meet with you, talk to you, email you, or online conference with you outside the typical 9-to-5 window.
- When you work with Wordhelper, you become a better writer, so future projects or manuscripts will be edited more quickly.
- You receive two versions of your edited copy. One version shows all our changes in the body of the document and comments in the margins. The other version is a clean document.
- On large editing projects, you can get a free sample edit of up to 1,000 words, so you can assess the quality of our work and see if we’re a good fit for you. The sample edit also allows us to give you a firm quote on your investment in our services.
- We respect the meaning of your deadline.
- Our clients include writers, businesses, non-profits, educators, students, and job seekers in a multitude of industries just like yours.
- You don’t have to worry about style guides, because we are familiar with a variety of style books, including but not limited to The Chicago Manual of Style, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), and the AMA Manual of Style (American Medical Association). If you have your own in-house style guide, we’re happy to follow that.
- Anything you send to or discuss with Wordhelper is held in strictest confidence.
- You don’t have to be in Atlanta, or even in Georgia. We work with clients throughout the United States.
- You get more than you expect, because we go above and beyond. We add value to every relationship.
- We have a vast array of knowledge in multiple fields including but not limited to health and wellness, medicine and dentistry, education, financial services, science, military matters, and equestrianism.