Whether you seek an editor who will help your book captivate readers, want marketing copy that will turn prospects into clients, or need a resume that will catch the attention of employers, Wordhelper can assist you in achieving your goal. How? By providing written content that’s clear, engaging, and error-free.
We can edit your own writing or provide original copy that meets your specifications.
How We’re Different
- Wordhelper is genuinely interested in what you have to say and helping you say it well.
- Our level of communication is unsurpassed. We make sure we understand what you’re trying to say so your readers will understand it too.
- We’re convenient. We understand that you may not be able to communicate with us during traditional business hours. We’re happy to meet with you, talk to you, email you, or online conference with you outside the typical 9-to-5 window.
- When you work with Wordhelper, you become a better writer, so future projects or manuscripts will be edited more quickly.
- Edited copy is returned in two versions. One version shows all our changes and comments in the margins. The other version is a clean document.
- On large editing projects, we offer a free sample edit of up to 1,000 words so you can assess the quality of our work and see if we’re a good fit for you. The sample edit also allows us to give you a firm quote on your investment in our services.
- We have a vast array of knowledge in multiple fields including but not limited to health and wellness, medicine and dentistry, education, financial services, science, military matters, and equestrianism.
- We respect the meaning of a deadline.
- Our clients include writers, businesses, non-profits, educators, students, and job-seekers in a multitude of industries.
- We are familiar with a variety of style guides, including but not limited to The Chicago Manual of Style, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), and the AMA Manual of Style (American Medical Association). We also have a great deal of experience following in-house style guides.
- Anything sent to or discussed with Wordhelper is held in strictest confidence.
- We work with clients throughout the United States. You don’t have to be in Atlanta, or even in Georgia.
- We add value to every relationship; you get more than you expect because we go above and beyond.